Building automation engineers are still facing challenges trying to integrate controllers and smart devices. Often products of different vendors or even different series of the same vendor cannot communicate with each other. The rise of open standard protocols helped to improve the situation, but still there is a long way to go.
Tridium Niagara is one of the leading solutions is this field. It combines flexibility, openness and the whole set of features to build anything from a simple and stable gateway to a huge building management system. Niagara includes multiple protocols and even more are available from independent developers like us.
Our experience in building automation industry, software development and Niagara framework allows us to clearly see the needs of engineers and help to fulfil them. This is why we created drivers for various popular building automation systems:
- Schneider Electric TAC Xenta Driver for Tridium Niagara
- Sauter novaNet EY3600 Driver for Tridium Niagara
- Cylon Controls Unitron Driver for Tridium Niagara
- Satchwell Micronet Driver for Tridium Niagara
- Satchwell IAC Satchnet Driver for Tridium Niagara
- Siemens Desigo PX Driver for Tridium Niagara
- Trend IQ3 Driver for Tridium Niagara
- Grundfos GENIbus Pump Driver for Tridium Niagara
- Vaisala HMT140 Series Driver for Tridium Niagara
- Rotronic HygroFlex Series Driver for Tridium Niagara
- More are coming up!
Why would you be interested in baudrate.io drivers for Niagara AX or N4? There could be numerous situations when you could benefit from integrating different systems using them. Here are just some examples:
- Your client has a building with existing legacy system, and they want to expand it with other controllers. There should be an exchange of information between these systems, e.g. AHU controller should receive information about terminal equipment statuses and setpoints. Tridium Jace device with appropriate protocol drivers could solve this task.
- Your client has multiple buildings with various systems, and they want to replace multiple SCADA front-ends with a single software package to control the system remotely. Tridium Supervisor has a full stack of features for BMS control and with right set of protocols it is suitable for the task.
- You are planning a new building management system and don’t want to stick with one vendor solutions. Instead, you want to combine multiple vendor products, getting the best of everything feature-wise and price-wise. Again, Niagara framework and drivers for these vendor protocols will enable a fully- functional integration and user experience.